Be a “PARTY ANIMAL” at the Fredericton SPCA!
Celebrate your birthday at the Fredericton SPCA. Kids enjoy a private “behind-the-scenes” tour of the adoption centre (psst… where the public normally isn’t allowed to go), & a chance to meet our animals for adoption!
- A fun and fact-filled presentation.
- A guided “behind-the-scenes” tour.
- A chance to meet and interact with animals.
- Clean-up. You just wave goodbye!
- Any snacks & drinks for your guests.
- Paper and/or plastic ware.
- Decorations, if desired.
- To book your party please email:email@example.com
- Parties can be booked Sat. & Sun., 1:00 – 3:00 pm. In some cases we can book during weekdays.
- Parties usually last 2 hrs
- Booking is on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Please book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Birthday Parties are recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Please note that the amount and type of animal interaction depends on the type of animals we have available at the time of your party. The amount, type, and condition of animals in our facility can change day-to-day, however we will do our best to provide the best animal experience as possible.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children with severe allergies to cats or dogs as they are involved in the party activities.
- The fee for parties is $125 – please note that fees are not eligible for tax-receipts.
- Any cash donations $20 or greater that are made at the time of the party will receive a tax reciept if requested.
For more information & to book your party please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that the Fredericton SPCA is not a peanut-free zone, we regularly use peanut butter in the adoption centre as a treat for our dogs. Please confirm with all party guests if they have peanut allergies and be aware of the use of peanut butter in our facility.
* A special thanks to Ashley and all her friends (photos) who had her 10th birthday party at the shelter! They are great supporters of the FSPCA and brought in lots of donations to help us help animals!
* All photos by Robyn Shortt, www.candidcritters.ca