ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Our Annual General Meeting has been postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please stay tuned to our website, Face Book page, Twitter and Instagram pages for future notifications and updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 506-459-1555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOURS OF OPERATION DURING COVID-19
We are currently closed to the public visitation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you see an animal on our website that you would like to meet, we encourage you to call us at 459-1555 to book an appointment to meet them!
- We will be answering the phone and replying to emails between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily via the following:
Email: info @frederictonspca.ca
After hours please leave a message and we will return your call or email as soon as possible the next business day.
- Should you find a stray dog or cat within the Fredericton City Limits, please contact Fredericton Animal Control at 506-458-0906
- For animal cruelty or neglect contact the NBSPCA at 1-877-722-1522.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Birthday parties, presentations and educational tours are currently unavailable until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SPCA are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating. You can download and print a copy of Our Wish List here.
- Royal Canin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- Cat Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- Cat Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each can be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree canned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- Cat Carriers – Medium Size
- Cat Beds
- Cat Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both cats & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medical Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift cards for WalMart, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.