Our Latest Wish List
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SPCA are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask you to first have a look at this list of current needs. You can download a copy of our wishlist here.
• Cat Food: Friskies canned cat food (gravy or pate). Purina One Smart Blend Chicken & Rice Formula dry adult cat food and Purina One Kitten Blend
• Dog Food: Purina One Smart Blend Lamb Formula Dry dog food. Any brand name of canned wet food would be great.
• Cat toys – toy mice, wand toys, cat scratchers, stinkiesetc.
• Dog toys – durable (chew resistant) stuffed toys, food puzzle toys (no tennis balls please), rawhide chews, tartar busters, knuckle bones, pigs ears, etc.
Dog Collars (Martingale Preferred) – Medium & Large
Thundershirts – Small, Large and X-Large
Gentle Leaders – Medium & Large
Easy Walk Harness – Medium & Large
Dog Temperament Leashes (Nervous, Friendly, etc.) available at the Barking Lot
• Essential Oils (Peppermint, Lavender, Spearmint) – we use this during cleaning and it’s aromatherapy for the animals and people!
Dish Soap, Paper Towels, Dryer Sheets
• Canadian Tire Money is ALWAYS a great gift for us. We use it to buy replacement light bulbs, stainless steel food dishes, supplies, etc.
• Costco Gift Cards – we can use these to purchase bulk items for office supplies, paper towels, clumping cat litter, etc.
• Gas Card – for the FSPCA van to make daily trips to veterinarian offices
To make your shopping easier our preferred brand/type of the following items can be found at Costco.
• Kirkland Cleaning Wipes
• Mops (3 for $9.99)
• Batteries (AA & AAA)
• Pedigree Denta Stix
• Qualicat Cat Litter
• Friskies Canned Cat food