YARD SALE AND BOTTLE DRIVE
JULY 20TH 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
Join us at Shur-Gain Feeds ‘n Needs parking lot on Saturday July 20th for our Yard Sale and Bottle Drive. Starting at 8:00 a.m. we will have items for sale for the Fredericton SPCA as well as other vendors will be on site.
We will also be hosting a Bottle Drive during this time so save up all your empties and bring them down to the truck.
If you have items that you would like to donate for the Yard Sale, or would like your own spot to sell your own items, please call Karen at 476-4188.
DOG PARTY IN THE PARKING LOT!
JULY 20TH 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
July 20th from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Shur-Gain Feeds ‘n Needs we will host a Dog Wash and Nail Trim fun day. There will be fun activities and surprises for trivia questions as well as a Bake Sale. All by donation and donations of $20 or more can receive a tax receipt. This will be the only Dog Wash that we will be doing this year so don’t miss this fun event.
Birthday parties, presentations and educational tours are currently unavailable until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SPCA are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating. You can download and print a copy of Our Wish List here.
- Royal Canin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- Cat Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- Cat Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each can be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree canned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- Cat Carriers – Medium Size
- Cat Beds
- Cat Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both cats & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medical Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift cards for WalMart, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.