RAISE THE ‘WOOF’ CAMPAIGN
Attention Animals Lovers! We need your help!
We have all heard the expression, “It’s raining cats and dogs” only this time during recent heavy rain it was “raining ON the cats and dogs”!
Yes, our roof is finally beyond repair and needs to be replaced. The cost to replace the roof on our adoption center is $45,000. As you can imagine, this is no small expense, especially for a donation-based organization.
There has also been interior damage due to the incoming water.
We are reaching out to animal lovers near and far to help recover the roof costs so that we can continue to provide shelter and food, vet and medical care, dental care, spay and neuter, grooming, parasite treatment, rabies shots, and emotional/physical/mental/behavioral enrichment for the animals in our care and to keep the doors open and the lights on.
Most importantly finding furever homes!
We hope that you will consider donating to our “Raising the WOOF” campaign in our time of emergency.
We are asking that you consider contributing whatever amount you feel is appropriate. Your donation of $20 or more is tax deductible.
We have already had several businesses step forward to assist which we extremely appreciate.
This is your opportunity to be part of our story of caring and protecting those who cannot speak for or help themselves.
We thank you for considering our request for emergency assistance. It is greatly appreciated.
A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to assist with our efforts.
Ways to Donate:
We have set up a GoFundMe Page to assist with our efforts, here is the link:
Call in a Donation at 1-506-459-1555. We accept Visa, MasterCard. No Amex
Cash donations will be accepted at our Adoption Centre located at 165 Hilton Road Fredericton NB
Canadahelps button on our webpage, PayPal or E-transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation will make a tremendous amount of difference to all of the animals at our Adoption Center
Birthday parties, presentations and educational tours are currently unavailable until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SPCA are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating. You can download and print a copy of Our Wish List here.
- Royal Canin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- Cat Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- Cat Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each can be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree canned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- Cat Carriers – Medium Size
- Cat Beds
- Cat Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both cats & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medical Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift cards for WalMart, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.