The Annual General Meeting of the Fredericton SPCA Inc. will be held Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at the Fredericton Motor Inn.
Pre-registration will be required to attend the AGM in order to comply with COVID-19 social distancing requirements. Deadline for members to pre-register is Friday, September 11th, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. To pre-register please email Karen@frederictonspca.ca.
Masks will also be required.
For more information, please contact Karen at 506-429-6161.
Birthday parties, presentations and educational tours are currently unavailable until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SPCA are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating. You can download and print a copy of Our Wish List here.
- Royal Canin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal Canin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- Cat Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- Cat Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each can be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree canned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- Cat Carriers – Medium Size
- Cat Beds
- Cat Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both cats & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medical Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift cards for WalMart, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.